• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*easter bunnies* needing homes

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi
Can you give one of these cute little bunnies a home?
They are made of terrocota and each is holding their little easter egg. Each has a string so you can hang them up but have flat bottoms so will sit happily. They are about 2 to 3 inches in size and just so very cute with their little smiling faces. They are not suitable for very small children but would make a lovely little easter gift for a bunny lover.
price is just £4.50 each or 2 for £8 which includes postage.
all proceeds will be donated to my local rescue the ark. They are a self funded rescue and are in desperate need of funds to help pay for their rabbits to be neutered and vaccinated to give them a better start in life.
I accept paypal. Please state on the thread which bunny you would like to order and i will pm you with paypal info.
EASTERBUNNIES.jpg

Last edited:
There will be takers Lisa i've just got to work out my finances at the mo otherwise i would be straight in there. I've only just been paid and i'm nearly pennyless:lol:. To many nice things to buy and i've got my eye on your beautifull wooden bunny box for auction. I will have to see if i can raise some funds.;)

Back