• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know Your Rabbit Raffle - HUGE BUNNY HAMPER - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! :)

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Know Your Rabbit Day (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=215145) is holding a:

Know Your Rabbit Raffle!

Money raised will go to Starlights Rabbit Rescue and Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home

Check out the prizes! :D

1st PRIZE = HUGE BUNNY HAMPER DONATED BY MOSS END GARDEN CENTRE(http://www.moss-end.co.uk/) WORTH £75!

IMG_3215.jpg

2 x Burgess Excel Forage
1.1kg Bag of Oxbow Western Timothy Hay
425g bag of Oxbow Brome Hay
425g Bag of Oxbow Orchard Grass
Naturals Meadow Hay Cookies
100g bag of Naturals Trio of Fruit Leaves
75g bag of Naturals Ginkgo Plus
200g bag of Naturals Fenugreek Crunchies
Naturals Grassy Nest
Naturals Grassy Basket
Naturals Willow Carrot
Naturals Willow Dumbbell
Naturals Grassy Carrot
Ceramic decorative food bowl
2 x Vitaverde Nature Hearts (by Vitakraft)

2nd PRIZE = MEDIUM BUNNY HAMPER DONATED BY BURNS

IMG_3225.jpg

2 x Burns Welsh Meadow Hay
Burns ‘Bags Of Ethics’ Bag
100g bag of Burns Carrot Treats
100g bag of Burns Coltsfoot
100g bag of Burns Plantain
100g bag of Burns Dandelion
100g bag of Burns Meadow Mix
14 Burns willow sticks
2 x Vitaverde Nature Hearts (by Vitakraft)

3rd PRIZE = MINI BUNNY HAMPER DONATED BY BURNS

IMG_3229.jpg

Burns ‘Bags Of Ethics’ Bag
100g bag of Burns Carrot Treats
100g bag of Burns Coltsfoot
100g bag of Burns Plantain
100g bag of Burns Dandelion
100g bag of Burns Meadow Mix
14 Burns willow sticks

There will also be a selection of smaller prizes for runners up (sponsored by Pampered Piggies!)

TICKETS ARE £1 EACH VIA PAYPAL (erin_chalke@yahoo.co.uk - please remember to send as a gift) OR VIA CHEQUE (WILL PM YOU DETAILS). ONCE YOU HAVE PAID, I WILL PM YOU YOUR TICKET NUMBER (PLEASE BE SURE TO PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND FORUM NAME)

WINNING NUMBERS WILL BE DRAWN ON THE DAY AND ITEMS WILL BE POSTED IF WINNERS ARE NOT PRESENT (I WILL CONTACT WINNERS FOR DELIVERY ADDRESSES)

REMEMBER, MONEY RAISED WILL GO TO 2 FANTASTIC CAUSES!

Last edited:
hello bunny friend :wave:
I`ll have three tickets aswell please. I don`t have a paypall account, but my OH does so he will send money via pay pal tommorow evening.

Nom Noms galore ! Will paypal now :) Edited done, can I have 5 tickets please, it may come up in hubbies name but have put my RU name and full name on too, thanks v much x

Last edited:
OMG! Go Moss End!
10.gif
When I contacted them and asked them if they'd contribute to this event, they said £25 so this is fantastic of them - I am so chuffed. I've only spoken to the lady via email but she sounds wonderful and so keen to help bunnies.

Oh no, it just bounced off my card :?
Those prices are amazing so I've bought loads of tickets :oops:
Will have to retry tomorrow, please don't let me forget!

Back