• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin's New Enclosure

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
013-16.jpg

014-13.jpg

015-16.jpg

and guarding his rolling pin (......dont ask :roll:)

021-8.jpg

022-7.jpg

I am sorry but I do need to ask about the rolling pin. That is so funny with him and the rolling pin. He is gorgeous and I bet he loves his home. Looks spacious.

That's an awesome pen and the Colonel is beautiful as always :love::love:

I also feel the need to ask why he has a rolling pin? Is he making you a pie or some cookies :D

He pinched the rolling pin when he ventured into the kitchen.
If I try to reclaim it I am likely to end up in a pie................ :shock:

He pinched the rolling pin when he ventured into the kitchen.
If I try to reclaim it I am likely to end up in a pie................ :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: OH my! That must of been hilarious to see him hopping off with it. It is big even for him. Julie runs off with stuff but nothing as heavy as a rolling pin. She grabbed a whole bag of cilantro last week out of the shopping bags and took off with it. I am sure she would of hid it if I didn't nab her first.

i didnt realise he was such a big boy either :shock: loving the hoomin pie thought though need more piccies with the caption If i hear rabbit pit mentioned one more time ill hit you with this :lol:

Gorgeous bunster and great set up! :love::love::love::love::love:
As for the rolling pin story, thank you Jane and Colin for making me laugh out loud! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back