• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly Pocket is being speyed - she's home, a little quiet but fine thank goodness.

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our little Polly Pocket is being speyed tomorrow & to be honest I'm terrified :( She's such a diddy little girl, I'm a nervous wreck.

Once she's recovered & her hormones have subsided we'll be bonding her with Harvey - fingers crossed of course that they get on :)

If anyone can spare any vibes for our little poppet, we'd really appreciate it please xx

Here's a few pics of Polly from the other night :love:

DSCF4429.jpg

DSCF4423.jpg

DSCF4426.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, really appreciate your vibes :)

You won't believe the number of jobs I've got planned for tomorrow to keep me busy while Polly can come home :oops: The house won't have been as clean for so long!! :lol:

Thanks guys, really appreciate your vibes :)

You won't believe the number of jobs I've got planned for tomorrow to keep me busy while Polly can come home :oops: The house won't have been as clean for so long!! :lol:

Oh I can!! I'm just the same!

Good luck Polly Pocket you gorgeous little girl.x

Sending lots of vibes for the gorgeous Polly. Know how you feel, I chickened out a few weeks ago on Honey having the op because I had a few bad dreams. She's booked in for just before Easter now. Good luck, will be thinking of you both.:)

Sending lots of vibes for the gorgeous Polly. Know how you feel, I chickened out a few weeks ago on Honey having the op because I had a few bad dreams. She's booked in for just before Easter now. Good luck, will be thinking of you both.:)

Thanks Sue, I'm sorry you had some bad dreams about Honey's spey :( Good luck for when Honey has hers - let us know how she goes on xx

I've just fetched Polly home & she's come through her op fine bless her :) She's still very quiet but that's to be expected.

We just need her eating & pooing now - fingers crossed she'll be back to normal in no time.

Oh Polly, I missed this so couldn't send you vibes last night and now you're back home again. :( Sending you lots of eating and pooing vibes instead, so that you dont worry your mummy too much. ;):love:

Back