• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor bunnies going out...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
When do you think it will be warm enough for Strawberry to go out? We are in the process of buying a house and if its not warm enough once we move he will have to stay with my parents as we dont have space for 3 inside. Plus we dont want him eating the house as soon as we move in!

We think it should take around 8 weeks so that would make it about the 17th April. Would this be ok?

We have turned off the heating in his room and leave his winter open when we are in. I will start putting him on the yard once I am home from work as well to try get him used to it.

Sounds OK. Just need to keep an eye on the weather to be sure. I'm hoping to get mine back out in April they are fed up of being inside.

Strawberry has always been totally indestructable so i dont think we will have any trouble with him going out. He will much prefer it as he will have the whole garden to free range in when we are home.

Back