• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse on ebay - Leeds

snaisby

Warren Scout
I'm searching ebay regularly at the moment in case a 6 x 2 hutch or a 4 x 3 playhouse comes up for cheap near me. (planning ahead as i'm moving out of my parents house next year, but can't take the wendy house my two buns currently live in as it doesn't dismantle). i've just seen this lovely little second hand wendy house in leeds, only £19.99 starting price - it's 6 x 6ft (6 x 4 without veranda) though, so too big to fit in the yard of my rented house sadly :( i thought i'd share the link on here though in case anyone local to it is interested! i think it would make a fab bunny base.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/childrens-playhouse-wendy-house-summer-house

hope it helps someone :)

And where might this play house fit? ;) :lol:

That tip area at the far side of the pond :oops::oops::oops: It just needs clearing ... it's a wildlife sanctuary at the moment, honest :lol::lol:

I actually thought when I first read you were saying what would fit in the playhouse .... that's another story ;):lol::lol:

Did you notice there is a hutch with a bun in the background of the second picture? I have sent the seller a message saying how her wendy house would make a really good home for her bunny! The hutch looks quite small if that is the bun I can see in it.:(

Did you notice there is a hutch with a bun in the background of the second picture? I have sent the seller a message saying how her wendy house would make a really good home for her bunny! The hutch looks quite small if that is the bun I can see in it.:(

It's funny why people have these playhouses that are clearly not used by the kids - maybe once in a blue moon and yet keep a bunny shut in a tiny hutch - give it to the bunny I say:thumb: :lol:

Back