• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone, my name is Solomon...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
...and I am feeling much better :)

Mummy and Daddy took some photos of me today cos they said that you might want to see how I am getting on.

Although I only have 3 legs now, the pain has gone and I am getting used to moving around - I can go quite fast now! :D

I do feel quite lonely but Mummy and Daddy are great company for me and I can tell they love me very much. They have told me that, when I am completely better, I will get some friends! I am really looking forward to this.

I hope you like my pictures...

IMG_3199.jpg

I LOVE nose rubs!
IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

I show Daddy how much I love him by giving him lots of kisses:
IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

I like my food :)
IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

Here is my very impressive scar...
IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

(I also have a couple of scars 'down below' but I don't think you need to see them!)

Bye for now :wave:

Soloman you are very handsome! And you must be a very brave bunny not to make a fuss about your leg. :love:

Oh he's lovely! :love::love::love:
What a brave little soldier he is! And whoever did the amputation did a very good job indeed! Very cleanly done.

Looking forward to seeing his progress. :wave:

Solomon is gorgeous :love:

I'm really pleased his op went well. ( & his other op 'down below' :oops: :lol:)

Sending lots of healing vibes to one brave bunny :)

Awww he is gorgeous and so brave, that is a lovely clean wound looks like it is healing nicely - good luck little soldier Solomon you little angel xxx

Back