• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberrys house...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
We have been looking for a while for something suitable to put Strawberry in when we move house and think we have finally found something.

We already have an 8ft run that just needs remeshing and wont have much money when we first move.

We thought about a shed and then adding the run but we would want it on the patio so he cant dig out and it would look too big and block light to the window.

Well we have found a lovely little wendy house today, an ex display in excellent condition in a local farm shop for £230. It is 6ft by 4ft so would have plenty of space and has a felted roof with felted roof tiles on top for extra protection. It is only 5ft tall so wont look too odd on the patio.

We will add the 8ft run and put in a cat flap and my OH is going to make him a 2nd level in it.

What do people think?

Sounds fantastic :D Lottie and George said when can they move in? :lol::lol: xXx

They are welcome to come and visit any time, I will make sure Strawberry is out that day though as you know how protective over his space he is!

I want to paint it white and paint strawberries all over it!

They are welcome to come and visit any time, I will make sure Strawberry is out that day though as you know how protective over his space he is!

I want to paint it white and paint strawberries all over it!

Awwwh :love: That sounds really sweet! I really want a wendy house for L&G, was going to leave it until the weater picks up a bit then will be on the look out! xXx

Awwwh :love: That sounds really sweet! I really want a wendy house for L&G, was going to leave it until the weater picks up a bit then will be on the look out! xXx

My Oh wont let me paint Strawberrys on it :( He says its silly.Will have to do it when he is out one day!

That sounds fab Rach. :D Especially painted white with strawberries on it. :love:

My wendy house and run are on the patio and it doesn't look odd or out of place, in fact it looks really nice. My only problem is that it is still standing empty as Herbie still cannot be trusted alone with Sugar. :roll:

That sounds fab Rach. :D Especially painted white with strawberries on it. :love:

My wendy house and run are on the patio and it doesn't look odd or out of place, in fact it looks really nice. My only problem is that it is still standing empty as Herbie still cannot be trusted alone with Sugar. :roll:

Ooo I need to see some piccies of it! One of my lot would love to rent it out for two weeks in the summer when im on holiday! ;) lol

Ooo I need to see some piccies of it! One of my lot would love to rent it out for two weeks in the summer when im on holiday! ;) lol

This is my wendy house & run. Since the pic was taken we've added decking to the run area and the run is fixed onto it.

Bunnery.JPG

This is my wendy house & run. Since the pic was taken we've added decking to the run area and the run is fixed onto it.

Bunnery.JPG

That looks so pretty!!! Such a shame your pair aren't using it! Strawberry is packing his bags now!

Rach I think you should wait til your o/h is out and then paint Strawberries on Strawberry's house to your hearts content ;) It would look great :D

Tracy - love your wendy house :D

Rach I think you should wait til your o/h is out and then paint Strawberries on Strawberry's house to your hearts content ;) It would look great :D

Tracy - love your wendy house :D

I am going to! He is going to have a girlfriend who we will rename something like Rasberry and then it can be called "Berry Cottage"!

The alternative is to paint a giant, fierce looking lion on it with a sign saying "for your own safety do not feed the animals".

Back