• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

James and Little Bill

Radish

Mama Doe
James the beagle boy now has a little friend.....

James
P2200081.jpg

Little Bill
P2190036.jpg

P2200057.jpg

P2200064.jpg

P2200105.jpg

P2200111.jpg

:love: they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that last pic :love::love::love::love: how is little one settling in?? xx

it's like a tiny beagle grenade went off lol....he's bomb proof but my oldies have had to be protected from his naughtyness.

James loves him but not in the mornings, James is not a morning person and is quite growly with Bill first thing.

Bill is asleep on my lap right now and twitching as he is dreaming......he climbs up my legs and into my lap when he wants a sleep...he uses the pc tower to leaver himself up lol

i remeber when we got bentley (cavi). sullivan(lab) was 4 at the time and very much stuck in his lazy ways. then along came this whirlwind of energy climbing and chewing his ears :lol: to say he wasnt impressed is an under statement. they are firm friends now but those 1st few weeks were a shock for sullivan and for us for that matter. you forget how much owrk pups are. lucky they're cute eh?? ;) xx

Back