• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO big bunny lovers xx

shell1805

Mama Doe
i would like to introduce daisy aka big bum v:lol:. i've had her 2 weeks now and i resisted putting pics up sooner as i didnt know whether i could keep her. she belonged to someone i know who no longer wanted her as she made too much noise :censored: (angry can not decribe how i feel!!!) i agreed to take her and find her a home but who was i kidding, this bunny is going no where :oops::lol: she i 4 months old, un neutered, so that is top on the list to do and the soppiest bun (apart from bella) that i have ever met. i think she is a conti cross but any suggestions on breed would be great.
without further ado, here is the lovey LARGE lady:

HPIM1679.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1680.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1685.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1687.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1688.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1692.jpg
[/IMG]

i cant believe she is only 4months, she is about the same size as my cavi :shock: bella is very intrigued by her so im hoping they can be friends but i wont house them togerther as im worried bella will get squashed. jasper is a no no, what with being mini bun he wouldnt stand a chance if she sat on him :lol:

hope you guys like her as much as i do xx

thanks hun, i read what you wrote on the other post. thanks for replying :) she is such a madam already, reminds me of bella so much. both of them being primer donners, gonna have my hands full me thinks lol howz lyric?? is lyric fully grown now?? x

thanks hun, i read what you wrote on the other post. thanks for replying :) she is such a madam already, reminds me of bella so much. both of them being primer donners, gonna have my hands full me thinks lol howz lyric?? is lyric fully grown now?? x

Lyric is fine ta:) Well i was speaking to someone the other day they said contis are not fully grown untill 2 years so in that case shes got just over a years growing to do:lol:

:shock: tell me about it, i agreed to take her without seeing her and when i walked in im not ashamed to say i took a double take. with that said, she is a pleasure to have and no trouble at all (if you dont include the chewing but with the rest of my buns ive gotten used to it) but 4 months old, 4 MONTHS OLD!!!!! what she gonna be like in a year??? (gulp) :lol: xx

really??? :shock: :lol: oh my!!! (my other half keeps muttering "i knew you wanted another dog and now you've pretty much got one!!! :lol: x

coco1200 is a giant paillon what she is then??? could u post pics of yours?? id love to see them :D xx

Without a doubt she is a giant papillon! Just out of curiosity, where was she from? She is the typical black and white papillons you find!

I own two papillon however mine are both fawn ('yellow' in show terms) Noisette is the normal butterfly papillon, but Oscar is a self papillon and is completely one colour! click and click! :wave:

she was froma breeder i think, not sure of name as to be honest i didnt ask. just wanted to get her home as she was "toooooooooo noisey ":censored: too noisey my tush!!!! x

WOW!!!!!!! She is absolutely stunning!!!! :love::love::love::love:

Looking forward to lots more pics of your big girl :D

Well done for giving her a forever home :)

theres no doubt that this madam will demand high standards of living. shes already made the dogs bed her own and so my lab is resulted to sleeping on the little matt by the buns accomodations :lol: boy can she eat, bella and jasper take their time but this lady, well lets say its not very lady like :lol: xx

bunnyaddict: congratulations is in order. im so happy for you that archie and nala get along. i had my fingers corssed for you :) (i mentioned to my other half that daisy may need a friend ans he said that was fine, if i didnt want a husband :roll: i cant complain though he has been so good and helf with clean outs and stuff. just gonna need to make her and bella frriends :) (bella loves everyone so fingers crossed) xx

bunnyaddict: congratulations is in order. im so happy for you that archie and nala get along. i had my fingers corssed for you :) (i mentioned to my other half that daisy may need a friend ans he said that was fine, if i didnt want a husband :roll: i cant complain though he has been so good and helf with clean outs and stuff. just gonna need to make her and bella frriends :) (bella loves everyone so fingers crossed) xx

Awww thanks :) I'm chuffed to bits :)

Good luck with bonding Daisy & Bella - will keep everything crossed that they become best buddies :love:

thank you. if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out, all my buns are house buns so its like one bun out another bun in :roll: although im bunny proofing my hall way so i can multi task buns and have one in the front room another in the hall :) jasper just sitd on the sofa any way bless him, he is soooooooo lazy lol but i will be happy as long as bella and daisy can tolerate each other and can be out together, living together wont be an optin as bella is cage dominant, she likes her things where she leaves them :roll: little madam :) xx

Back