• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutralising Radish's Living Space

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
I am just looking for tips as Radish is going for bonding on 13th and I obviously want to make things right for when she returns with her new friend. (fingers crossed)

I obviously need to neutralise the space and I have a few questions regarding that:

What is the best way to neutralise her dog crate and pen?

Do I need to chuck out all her current toys and buy brand new ones?

With regards to her pop up tunnels which she loves how do I go about neutralising those or do I need to buy new ones?

She free ranges in the living room when we are here and loves the sofa and coffee table so do I need to neutralise these too? and does anyone have tips for neutralising a leather sofa if I need to?

Thanks

You use white vinegar for neuteralising areas. You can add it to water in a spray bottle as well. I would wash all the toys you can and move the living area crate around.

Hey Rachael, I have Radish booked in for bonding on the weekend of the 20th!

Disinfect all things she has touched and owns.
Anything (like wooden toys for example) that can not be disinfected, replace.

Hey Rachael, I have Radish booked in for bonding on the weekend of the 20th!

Disinfect all things she has touched and owns.
Anything (like wooden toys for example) that can not be disinfected, replace.

Hi Kris

On the emails I've got it says the 13th and then to pick her up on the 20th. I'm confused now.

Back