• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

message from *PAMPERED PIGGIES

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
I was speaking with sally from Pampered Piggies today and she was so overwelmed by RU's reponse she asked me to post this message on her behalf:

Hi all,Just wanted to thank you all for your lovely emails of support and apologies for not replying to everyone personally.We are all ok now and recovering from the last few weeks of mishaps. There are lots of interesting emails coming through with different rumours so I thought you would like to know that Pampered Piggies boarding is continuing as normal, however the Ripley store has had to close for now- megazorb, hay and AS products are still avalible for collection from the boarding centre by appointment only.Online shop will open as soon as we can hopefully by the end of the month.We just need a little bit more time to get ourselves back together as I'm still not in one piece! Love to all the bunniesAunty Sally and family x

I was wondering where she had gone as I was looking at new toys for when my group are bonded!
Glad to hear Sally is okay and will be back to business as normal soon :D
X x

Thank you for posting this. :wave:

I was thinking about her today...... (when I was feeding Jack a meadow herbs cube treat from there!)..... am glad to hear things may be 'on the up'. I look forward to Pampered Piggies reopening but most of all hope things improve for Sally and family xxx

Back