• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dad has no interest in the rabbits....

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
So he says :roll:

He always looks after them on a sunday morning, because I work late nights on a saturday so don't normally get up till late.

He came in from giving them their breakfast today, and commented on how their poops have increased in size and become more golden coloured since I gave them their dust free hay bale :roll::roll:

It is true though, they are massive poops! So good I want to take pictures :oops:

my dad is the same, he says he doesnt care for my pets, but he really is a softy :love:

The other day my mum caught him with my hamster, phoebe :shock: :lol:

My o/h always says 'rabbits are boring' :roll: but I've seen him chatting to Daisy and Jester when he thinks I'm not paying attention :lol:

Men :roll:

When I first bought Molly home, he said he wanted rid of her by the end of the day (I found her on the road)

And now the two of them are inseperable :roll::roll:

I think it's a man thing! My brother refuses to admit he loves the bunnies. I'm always catching him standing over them grasping them round the sides (which they really don't like, being a prey animal) because he's desperate for a cuddle. He refuses to be shown how to pick them up properly though. :roll:

AS for the poops thing, does anyone else dream about rabbit droppings? :oops:

I don't dream about them, but I am a bit too obsessed with them.

I inspect their litter trays about twice a day.

:lol::lol: My dad loves the rabbits. He has a special favourite he gives treats to in the evening. He even offers to take them to the vets if I have to work.

My mum wanted nothing to do with Rimmi when I told her I was getting another rabbit (I had just lost two outdoor ones and she said "No more") even though he was going to be living with me, imagine her disgust when I ended up with 2!! Tee heee heee. Shes adiment that she wont have anything to do with them but every time she is over she cooes over them and gives them strokes! Lol. And, we have had a break through!! Mum said I can take the buns over for my birthday :D She really is softening up to them :p :lol:

Back