• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little miss naughty (lots of pics!!!)

SophieM

Warren Scout
My little foster bun (baby orphan from Fat Fluffs) asked me to put pics of her so far on here, cause she wants people to see how cute and gorgeous she is.
She has been growing strong, surviving all her siblings and has become a real character. She is definitely going to be a handful :shock:!!.
She is now nearly 7 week-old and at the latest weighting she was 342 grams!!
Sorry for the pics overload but she is too cute and I can't choose!!! (might even be some I have already posted too knowing me...)

little mite at 10 days
IMG_2461.jpg

Tiny one with eyes barely opened
IMG_2480.jpg

feeding time with BIG cotton bud at 2 1/2 weeks
IMG_2530.jpg

I'm pwetty
IMG_2682.jpg

Hard baby bun life!
IMG_2712.jpg

I'm still pwetty
IMG_2718.jpg

They've got flees over here
IMG_2730.jpg

playing on daddy's leg
IMG_2734.jpg

I am tiny but I definitely can jump!!!
IMG_2742.jpg

ohhh a pile of wood
IMG_2747.jpg

giving a hand to light the fire cause daddy can't do it alone
IMG_2753.jpg

She is so beautiful :love:
Are you sure she is going to fostered cos it looks like she's making your home her own :D

Oh wow she is so pretty - you have been so lucky with your foster buns

Well that one was a bit of a heatbreak because so many of her siblings didn't make it, but all of the buns have their own particular character, it's why I love fostering so much as none of the buns we get are the same and all memorable in their own way. And you get to learn so much too both in good and bad.

Are you sure she is going to fostered cos it looks like she's making your home her own

Well my two resident buns are not best pleased to be outed from the warm front of the stove by a little mite and they do not seem to want her to stay!! We are keeping her healthy and naughty so that she can be a little handful to some special mummy and daddy but I am afraid it won't be us ... (will not enter the FFC ;))

This little terror is completely crazy today, this morning she was all feet up in the air rolling about on my knees looking all cute wanting cuddles and tonight she is zooming from one side to the other of the living room trying to act like an all grown up bunny!!

What a little cutie :love::love::love: Love her little nose. She really has landed on all 4 paws with you Sophie xXx

sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OMG cutest little bunny ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back