• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzz

Art

Young Bun
:cry::cry:This afternoon my beautiful magical much loved Buzz slipped quietly across the rainbow bridge. He had a long standing lung problem which had slowly worsened ever since he adopted us nearly 3 years ago. He arrived unannounced in our garden an hour after we returned from a caravan holiday we live at the end of a close with only 3 immediate neighbours and no one around knowing I had rabbits we had just lost Jazz a little Dutch dwarf and were looking to get Lilly new partner.
He was the most affectionate little rabbit and liked to sit next to me when gardening if I dug a hole to plant anything he would jump in and sit at the bottom until I lifted him out and fussed him.
Daisy his partner is lost and keeps looking for him he will be greatly missed by us all. Say hello to Lilly and all my other little friends until we all meet again,
:)Goodnight Buzz

Back