• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tunnels!

Hessen

Banned
I really didn't think mine would be interested in those pop up tunnel things, but we bought a couple for them and now we never see them! Constantly hiding in them, running through them etc.

I know, obviously, bunnies have a bit of a natural desire to run through tunnels, but I'm just suprised how much they love them.

I recommend them to anyone who hasn't got one :)

Mine will not pass a tunnel! They will go out of their way and make a detour just to run through one!! I got some corrigated plastic from a local play resource centre for free and folded it into a triangular prism shape and now they have a big giant tunnel for outside!! They can't get enough of it!!!

Your buns are adoreable by the way :love:

Mine love them....Ive got 5 tunnels in my room and every dam morning when I get up theyv'e somehow moved them in the night and garanteed I always trip over then nearly squish a rabbit :lol:

ive got one tunnel, an my son built some cube thing out of 4 A4 boxes with holes to get upstairs etc they love it :D

Yes Ive got one of those pop up tunnels and Charlie loves it - he will zoom up and down it all day..

Oreo will take it or leave it - will use it occasionally

and Sooty wont touch it with a barge pole :lol: she just looks at it really suspiciously and runs away :roll:

We bought one of those....Blue gets his bum stuck in it :oops:
Might try one of the cat ones again, Bea LOVED hers

I have 3 and set them up in varying ways - they love it :D

I do have various pop up tents but ebs insists on weeing in them :roll:

If they are the ones with wire frames inside make sure you keep a close eye on them. If they chew some of the fabric away then you should take the tunnel away as they could get their head stuck between the wires of the tunnel.

IMGP1691.jpg

IMGP1692.jpg

I have a few pop up tunnels and my lot all love them! I could do with a bigger one for Prue though! She does use them but would prefer a bigger one i think.

mine love the tunnels. So do the cats. Chloe the cat and the bunnies have a really fun game where chloe hides in it and then the bunnies chase her out. I need to get more tunnels as i want to make reggie a big warren when he is back outside in the hutch and run. he likes hiding so i thought this would keep him amused if he had a load of tunnels.

I was too tight to buy a nylon tunnel from PAH, so I got a large plastic tube from the plumbing section of B and Q for about £3.50. Great for smaller rabbits, though a big old chubby bunny might get stuck. They can't chew it either.

Got one for Boris but he chewed it to pieces :roll: If I ever come across one of those plastic ones I'll get one though,he'd love it.

Back