• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 2 little terrors...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
I know you have probably already seen these photos but here they are again!

This is Louis and Lilia. They are back living indoors now as they seem to prefer it. They are both little monkeys...especially my little *angel* Lilia! :)roll:) She is SUPER intelligent bless her! :love:

Lilia:
061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

Louis:
055.jpg

056.jpg

052.jpg

The 2 little devils:
053.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

018-Copy.jpg

015-Copy.jpg

057.jpg

:love::love::love:

i never get bored of seeing happy bunny photos. those two are so pretty. who needs tv when you can look at those sweeties all night.

yush :lol: which buns idea was it to stay indoors :lol: louis is so laid back he'd do whatever his wife told him :lol:

They both seem to love it indoors but, yes, it was her doing!

He still follows her around like a love sick puppy. I actually saw her groom him FOR THE FIRST TIME yesterday!!! :lol:

Awww bless...they're adorable :smitten:

Louis looks like my Harley, colouring wise, I wish his would bulk up and drop his ears like Louis :lol:

They both seem to love it indoors but, yes, it was her doing!

He still follows her around like a love sick puppy. I actually saw her groom him FOR THE FIRST TIME yesterday!!! :lol:

:shock: *faints* I dont think she did that when i bonded them will have to look bk on vids

Awww bless...they're adorable :smitten:

Louis looks like my Harley, colouring wise, I wish his would bulk up and drop his ears like Louis :lol:

I think Louis is too lazy to try and put his ears up. He sometimes puts them forwards so I can't see his eyes! :lol:

Back