• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Went to Hopper Haven today

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
with Becky (Becky86) and we fell in love with a little black lop, he was just adorable :love:

Shame I'm not allowed anymore buns :(

isnt it just amazing tho :love::love::love::love: and the big enclosures where people can go in :love::love::love::love:

wish i could drive, id be there every week if i could :lol::lol:

last time i was there was an open day, maybe it was set up to allow people in to see the bunnies out and about... youll have to go back (and ill hitch a lift, just to show you ofcourse) they was down the right and a big sign saying please close the gate behind you :D

ill keep an eye out if I go again :D It was really wet and muddy so maybe they werent opening the enclosure??

I didnt realise how close it was to where I live, its only about 20mins away

You're more than welcome to cadge a lift :wave:

ill keep an eye out if I go again :D It was really wet and muddy so maybe they werent opening the enclosure??

I didnt realise how close it was to where I live, its only about 20mins away

You're more than welcome to cadge a lift :wave:

wow 20mins its 40mins from us in a car... hours and hours on public transport :(

i keep saying i'm going to visit but something else always crops up on a saturday and i can't get there btw 1 and 3:(

not sure it would be a good idea for me to visit tho as i have 2 single house buns and an empty 5ft double hutch outside........

i keep saying i'm going to visit but something else always crops up on a saturday and i can't get there btw 1 and 3:(

not sure it would be a good idea for me to visit tho as i have 2 single house buns and an empty 5ft double hutch outside........

There were some real cuties there ;)

It really was a fab day yesterday. I cant stop thinking about Loki :love::love: Hes was so stunning. And that Ronnie look a like in the bottom pen :love::love::love:

The little black lop was so friendly, he proper wanted to come out :lol: He was stunning, such beautiful fur :love:

First time ive ever seen an angora too! :shock: Couldnt believe how big they were!

So many bunnies id of loved to bring home :love: It really is a brilliant rescue.

You'll all have to hitch a ride next time we go :lol: xXx

It really was a fab day yesterday. I cant stop thinking about Loki :love::love: Hes was so stunning. And that Ronnie look a like in the bottom pen :love::love::love:

The little black lop was so friendly, he proper wanted to come out :lol: He was stunning, such beautiful fur :love:

First time ive ever seen an angora too! :shock: Couldnt believe how big they were!

So many bunnies id of loved to bring home :love: It really is a brilliant rescue.

You'll all have to hitch a ride next time we go :lol: xXx

http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk/l.html - Scroll down :D

:shock: whats wrong with being agouti? he really wouldn't have been culled - would he?

just out of interest becky and sarah, when are you next going.......:D

:shock: whats wrong with being agouti? he really wouldn't have been culled - would he?

Preferably when it's drier and a little less muddy :lol:

don't worry, we'll let you know ;)

:love::love::love::love:

We'll let you know, it cant be next weekend as its Sarahs birthday... then the weekend after is mummys day weekend, so it'll have to be after that! I think we ought to go when its dryer. Are you going to choose your bunny Wendy ;) ;) xXx

:love::love::love::love:

We'll let you know, it cant be next weekend as its Sarahs birthday... then the weekend after is mummys day weekend, so it'll have to be after that! I think we ought to go when its dryer. Are you going to choose your bunny Wendy ;) ;) xXx

my bunny??!!! becky, i have 2 gorgeous bunnies thank you:D:wave: (but if 'he' was there, i'd best not go - wretched dreams are so real sometimes:roll:)

I was working there yesterday:wave: - were you the two ladies that were in the garage and mentioned that one of you fosters for the RSPCA?

And Loki is the brother of my Ra - they, their other 2 brothers and mum were going to be culled for being agouti:cry:

Last edited:
Back