• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weather warning for Kent/E Sussex

AnyBunny

Warren Scout
Deep depression passing up the Channel tomorrow from around 9am until midnight Sunday/Monday. The peak is expected between around 1pm and 3pm.

25mm to 40mm of rain expected and winds of up to 70mph. There is a significant risk of flooding because the ground in the SE is already saturated.

Apparently this depression could also "bomb", ie it could deepen dramatically and quite suddenly, and be even worse than currently expected.

Batten down your bunnies!

:censored: for a better word, moms been rung her gardens pretty much like a pond the fact frostys run and hutch and run is like fort knox next to none has got in, shes not happy and towel has been put in sons room as the sloping roof is letting in water again :roll::evil:

I dont know where all the rain will go.. my garden is a swamp at the moment... I have walked all the grass away whilst sorting the bunnies out every day.... I hate this weather... praying Summer comes soon!!

We're meant to have lots of heavy rain tomorrow, here in Essex.
Maybe a storm.. :roll:

Poor buns :(

my dads in a tanker crossing he somewhere stuck in the middle will see if it has any effect to him :?

Me and Seph are doing a half marathoon tomorrow in t.wells so kent/e.sussex.....ran it this afternoon on the paths and we were being blown along :lol:

Me and Seph are doing a half marathoon tomorrow in t.wells so kent/e.sussex.....ran it this afternoon on the paths and we were being blown along :lol:

lets hope the wind is behind you to help push you along :lol:

:shock: Or in my case nearly pushing me in front of cars or against bridges :lol: Or nearly knocking a chimney/fence/sign on my head :roll:

Was awful last night, quitea few trees are down and the wind kept wakeing us up......eeeeek fun times today :shock:

Update

Apparently it's tracking further east than expected so northern France is getting the worst of it and Kent and Sussex are getting off a little more lightly than was thought last night.

Still likely to be pretty rough for the rest of the day though.

its calmed now, went for a walk this morning it was windy and chucking it down, what i found reallllly werid was that the sea was a mill pond barely moving at all :shock::?

its calmed now, went for a walk this morning it was windy and chucking it down, what i found reallllly werid was that the sea was a mill pond barely moving at all :shock::?

Sometimes the wind blows the waves away if coming from the right direction? :? It's calm here too now. It takes a while for the sea to calm down as I've found out.

Back