• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tracy..we has our new quilt!

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
This is MY bunny quilt...
DSC_0293.jpg

NO this is MY bunny quilt...
DSC_0289.jpg

NOOOOOOOOO actually THIS IS MY BUNNY QUILT, NOW GETS OFF!!!
DSC_0298.jpg

Thanks you Tracy, this is just so cosy!! i loves it, i even rolled over and over then fell fast asleep on it :love:

We think littlebun is a she.....i got Lynne (holidayhutches) to have a look for me today as i couldn't decide!
Still gorgeous as ever though....apart from her halo slipping slightly and chewing the carpet at 3am in my room and nipping Lynne today :roll:

Still not 100% Claire as she is so tiny there wasn't much to see, but I think what popped out was more her vulva and a slit than a tube and a willy:oops: and I know you said the vet she was more a she than a he at this stage, certainly couldn't feel any sign of plums, but time will tell ;) Will forgive her for nipping me seeing as she is so cute and I had been fiddling with her privates:lol:

Back