• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a bunny reserved !!!!!! See him on Friday

lauramc888

Warren Scout
Just off the phone to Kareen of FRR and she is reserving Gus for me and Pepper!

I am going over next Friday as I have a few days off and hopefully if they get on well when I pick him up, hell have a forever home with me my fiance and Pepper :D:D:D

My fiance doesnt actually know yet though hehe He said yesterday that I could phone Kareen to enqire but don't know if hell expect me to come in tonight and tell him we have a newbie soon :D he'll come around :D

Last edited:
Just off the phone to Kareen of FRR and she is reserving Gus for me and Pepper!

I am going over next Friday as I have a few days off and hopefully if they get on well when I pick him up, hell have a forever home with me my fiance and Pepper :D:D:D

My fiance doesnt actually know yet though hehe He said yesterday that I could phone Kareen to enqire but don't know if hell expect me to come in tonight and tell him we have a newbie soon :D he'll come around :D

**snigger**...Id scare him and say theres an addition to the family on the way...then it wont be so bad when you say its another bunny!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

**snigger**...Id scare him and say theres an addition to the family on the way...then it wont be so bad when you say its another bunny!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

hahahaha that would be quite funny!!! He'll prob moan a bit but hey, I do most of the looking after and paying for things anyway!!

The irony of it is, it was him who suggested getting another bunny. That was what he told me I could get as part of my valentines days (no, we arent v.day fans :D) and I said no initially as I was scared it wouldnt be the right thing for Pepper and it scared me a bit too having another, but the more I thought it over the more I thought, I could give a bun in a rescue a home, and pepper a husbun as I feel bad for her in her shed on her own. Then when I said Id changed my mind he said no it wouldnt be fair on Pepper and I had made him think that lol MEN :D

Fingers crossed that Pepper and Gus get on because hes had a few homes recently where the girls havent taken to him apparently.

Can't wait to see him in person. He looks a cuddly bun

hahahaha that would be quite funny!!! He'll prob moan a bit but hey, I do most of the looking after and paying for things anyway!!

The irony of it is, it was him who suggested getting another bunny. That was what he told me I could get as part of my valentines days (no, we arent v.day fans :D) and I said no initially as I was scared it wouldnt be the right thing for Pepper and it scared me a bit too having another, but the more I thought it over the more I thought, I could give a bun in a rescue a home, and pepper a husbun as I feel bad for her in her shed on her own. Then when I said Id changed my mind he said no it wouldnt be fair on Pepper and I had made him think that lol MEN :D

Fingers crossed that Pepper and Gus get on because hes had a few homes recently where the girls havent taken to him apparently.

Can't wait to see him in person. He looks a cuddly bun

Awww, Bless him!! Hope Pepper takes a fancy.....Cool name by the way..Gus!!
Would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell your man!!!!

Awww, Bless him!! Hope Pepper takes a fancy.....Cool name by the way..Gus!!
Would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell your man!!!!

I think I would prefer it if you could be a fly and go tell him the now while Im at work :D

Now Im getting nervous of telling my man :D hehe Ill let yous know what he says. He'll be ok after a while....Im sure :D ill need to try post a pic of Gus. Just wondered, is keeping the name they have from a rescue protocall? Not saying I defo want to change his name, but I knew someone whose nickname was Gus and he was a :censored: :D

well I told my fiance last night.....and initially he was a wee bit annoyed, but after 5 mins he said its ok, im not really annoyed. :D:D:D Hes more peed off that I didnt actually ask him before reserving him, but I had told him I was phoning Kareen so hey :D:D I was scared if I asked hed have said no hehe

So, Im alive for another day!

well I told my fiance last night.....and initially he was a wee bit annoyed, but after 5 mins he said its ok, im not really annoyed. :D:D:D Hes more peed off that I didnt actually ask him before reserving him, but I had told him I was phoning Kareen so hey :D:D I was scared if I asked hed have said no hehe

So, Im alive for another day!

Great to hear this!! and your OH will just fall in love with the new bun after a while....

Back