• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Need Help Please............... U/D 28th Feb Post 24

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......... can someone go to the loo for me. I am bonding and so I cant leave the room.
I only need a number one

Ta muchley :)

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i say this all the time to my little boy and he looks at me like im stupid!

I am exactly the same when I'm bonding :lol: I also wont go to the loo when I am waiting for the vet to ring me back, so if they take a couple of days to get back to me I'm in big trouble :oops: :lol::lol:

Here you go, hope I got there in time:lol::lol:
0511-0901-0417-2549.jpg

im sure we will find out from her bonding with dec I think she likes to keep it quiet, just in case it doesnt work, dont like to jinx it, we have to be patient :lol:

I am exactly the same when I'm bonding :lol: I also wont go to the loo when I am waiting for the vet to ring me back, so if they take a couple of days to get back to me I'm in big trouble :oops: :lol::lol:

Get a cordless you can take it with you :lol:

Hope the bonding is going weel :wave:

Get a cordless you can take it with you :lol:

Hope the bonding is going weel :wave:

I do take it every where, but the other week the vet rang just as I had to go and it was well embarrasing chatting to the vet with my knickers round my ankles, I know she couldn;t see me but even so............ :oops::lol:

I've always thought it would be really helpful if one person could go to the loo for a number of people - if there was a biological way of achieving that, it would save queuing for the women's toilets!

Well the bonding appears to be going OK for now *touches wood*........

Zac spent the whole day humping Elyse :roll: So far she has either put up with it or run away. Not too much chasing and no fur pulling....... yet...... :?

No grooming of each other so far, Zac is too busy grooming a log......... :roll:

016-12.jpg

PS.......My bladder control was tested to extremes !!

Back