• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update and another bun

melly

Warren Scout
hi its been alongtime since i have posted or even been on here, ive been so busy. for those that rememeber flopsy had hurt her leg well thats gettin better now she had sprained it on xmas eve, it is takin a long time to get better but she is usin it more now and puttin more weight on it so im happy about that bless her i felt so bad as it was my fault she got her claw caught on my wolly jumper and it pulled her leg :cry:. anyway all the other buns are fine i have 6 to those that dont no, im not sure if i told you about smudge my daughters new hammy i got her for xmas well she was a poorly hammy i got her the day before xmas eve and we did take a gud look at her as the man put her in the box then we left her to settle in for a day well when we looked at her she had a bad eye but pet shop was closed for xmas, anyway by the time they had opened again courtney had fell in love with smudge so didnt want to take her back i had bathed her eye and it was open now but after 3 weeks we found smudge had died :cry: courtney was very upset i rang the pet shop to let them no incase they had others ill and the man was very rude to me :evil:. anyway we got another hammy and he is calledc toffee bless him but seeing him showed just how poorly smudge was as she didnt do hardly anything but toffee is a live wire bless him.

anyway in two weeks we are thinkin about gettin another bun my friends buns have had babies and they are lionhead buns so im thinkin of gettin one to bond with flopsy as lollipop has gone in with sherbert and clover and the two boys are together i was goin to split them up but they get on so well and dont fight so hopefully this will carry on. sorry for the long post lol

Back