• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin - testing for EC - NEGATIVE :D

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

tummy again :cry::cry:

no pellets but has nibbled hay, some apple and a tiny bit of greens..

i dont understand what im doing so wrong that as soon as Ste goes Alvin goes back on hunger strike :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Donna :cry::cry:

You're not doing anything wrong, bunnies are just so darn complex.

Sending eating vibes. Hope he recovers quickly.

well almost 2 hours after the miracle juice hes just ran over and munched some cucumber.. i :love: metacam... i think ill drink some myself.

ill give them both a treat of banana,honey,probiotics latas when ive been shopping.. its either the myxi vacc earlier this week, my stress aura :oops: or too much veg..

bloody bunnies why do i love them..:?

on the upside pearl really enjoyed her HUGE brekkie today :roll:

Bobby and me sending eating and pooping vibes for ya hun... I know what you mean though:shock: Long weekend everytime Bobby eats something I nearly wet my self with excitement:lol:

Bobby and me sending eating and pooping vibes for ya hun... I know what you mean though:shock: Long weekend everytime Bobby eats something I nearly wet my self with excitement:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think we have alvin poops :D they do look a little large for him tho :?

i gave him some pellets just too... deffo passed the wind i think... now is it metacam or gripe water that does the trick for him :?

didnt even need to break open a tab of gut stuff (yet) :D

Sending lots of eating and pooing vibes even though you are a norty bunneh Alvin, stressing your poor mummy out :no:

Is he moulting Donna, Basil stopped eating on Wednesday (he's indoors and has long fur and gets groomed by me), it's taken him until this morning to be normal, he was passing stringy poos yesterday (full of fur):roll:

Hope he's soon back to his norty self:lol:

buzzing and still eating... not convinced weve had alvin poops but ill keep an eye on him after i get back from shopping...

i just got some fibreplex from the vets and my vet was in the back when the girl asked if i needed a prescription for it, she went oh no Alvin or Pearl :oops::oops:

I said Alvin but hes eating again already, little junkie he is :lol::lol:

i wonder if she dreads my visits :shock:

DON'T start a thread with just a name in the title, I ALWAYS think it's a rainbow bridge thread :cry::cry:

Pooing vibes for gorgeous alvin xx

Last edited:
oops sorry.... i couldnt put the cencorsed icon like i wanted and im not allowed to swear either :lol::lol::lol:

You:lol: is just a naughty girl

how is the little ******...?

buzzing and circling :love:.. i got in and he was lying head flat and i nearly cried... then he saw me buzzed ran around and scoffed the 1/2 spoon of ellas babyfood&fibreplex

while pearls back twitched eating her share i realised how skinny she is becoming now too :cry::cry::cry:

little tummys were making the drinking noise so i think hes flowing ok, wont panic and go the vets today i dont think :D... not sure if ive seen his poops yet, but theres never that many from the day time usually anyhows during the week..

buzzing and circling :love:.. i got in and he was lying head flat and i nearly cried... then he saw me buzzed ran around and scoffed the 1/2 spoon of ellas babyfood&fibreplex

while pearls back twitched eating her share i realised how skinny she is becoming now too :cry::cry::cry:

little tummys were making the drinking noise so i think hes flowing ok, wont panic and go the vets today i dont think :D... not sure if ive seen his poops yet, but theres never that many from the day time usually anyhows during the week..

Ahhh i love them two, :love: Is pearl stiill happy bun? bless her

I know mate have been following her story since I have been on this forum, and she just does not let anything get her down:shock: I wish I could be like her:D

Pesky rabbits!! (see my thread bout Roly...new info too!!)
What do you mean by Buzzing,Donna?????

Back