• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little worried...U/d She's a little terror....

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
J came downstairs to find Marnie had got the lid of the bin off (A heavy swing top one)and was in it eating stuff.
We're a bit worried cause there was all sorts of stuff in there, food, raw chicken, packaging.....the usual stuff that ends up in the kitchen bin. She was eating a teabag when J removed her.
Should we ring the vet even though we don't know what she has eaten or just keep an eye on her?

Last edited:
eeeewwwwwwwwww how could she eat a teabag :mrgreen: I thought I taught her better than that.

i would just keep a careful eye on her and give her as much fibre in her diet as possible today :)

Strawberry has eaten a whole used teabag before! He dragged it out the bin when we weren't looking.

Well J has just rung me and she seems fine.....She managed to get on top of the bin and onto the worksurface where she quite happily ate 1/2 a broccoli before J caught her :roll:

I'm happy to report that Marnie seems to be no worse off for her bin diving escapades of this morning.
However....all she has done today is cause havoc :roll:
She has decided that the bag of compost in the corner of the kitchen (which she hasn't ever noticed before) would be ideal for playing in......got back in the bin, which J had moved under the work top. Only she couldn't get out cause of the swing only going in, so she managed to tip the bin ALL over the kitchen floor.
They're now both laying on the floor stuffed with nice things cause all j has done today is feed them something every 1/2 hour to make sure she hadn't stopped eating :love:
Bless him he stayed in all day to keep an eye on her. I :love: my man :love::love::love:

:lol: im liking your marnie more and more, girls certainly are clever.

my doc though loves tea bags, empty tea bag boxes and will steal herbal teabags from your cup , if your silly enough to leave it on the floor :roll::lol:

:lol: im liking your marnie more and more, girls certainly are clever.

my doc though loves tea bags, empty tea bag boxes and will steal herbal teabags from your cup , if your silly enough to leave it on the floor :roll::lol:

She's a baggage!
she loves tea generally, she'll mug ANYONE for it :oops: She's the same for wine....definitely a girl after my own heart :love:

She's a baggage!
she loves tea generally, she'll mug ANYONE for it :oops: She's the same for wine....definitely a girl after my own heart :love:

:lol: my OH has caught docs head in the pint glass trying to lick the bottom :lol:

Back