• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which is the best combination for a trio?

beki

Mama Doe
boy boy girl or girl girl boy?

i have a girl and a boy and was wondering if i were to add a third what would be best? the male is very quiet and quite timid, female is a naughty bunny and very friendly. although i do worry if i got a third, poor little reggie would be pushed out.

not getting another one, but i am playing with the idea.

I personally don't think there's a right or wrong combination - I think it's more down to the bunnies involved.

We've got 2 trios at the moment - one has 2 girls & 1 boy, the other 2 boys & a girl - both are quite happy little trios :love: We've also got a foursome with 2 of each.

I think it depends on the bunny you chose & have a back up plan in case it doesn't work - either be prepared to return the new bun back to rescue or get them their own friend & have 2 pairs.

thanks for letting me know :)

Matt has said no though :( the meanie!

Aww, pairs are usually better off together anyway, i wouldnt want to risk a pair breakage in order to have a trio.
My 3 were all singles so wasnt much of a risk.

like the post above, it depends on the buns :wave:
i choose two females for my toffee as i thought it would be nice for him to have some girly love ;) :lol:

Back