• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie says 'the bunnymoon continues, new pics on p75 including on MY settee!!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you may know tomorrow we're off to Kay's with Archie to meet the gorgeous Nala :love:

Sam her mummy made a very difficult decision to rehome Nala & we're hoping that Archie & Nala will fall madly in love :)

Please can we have lots of falling in love vibes please for these 2 very special bunsters :love: :love: :love:

I'll be gutted if they don't :(

If they don't fall in love though, Nala still has a wonderful home with Kay :)

Nala :love:

005-5.jpg
006-4.jpg

Archie :love:

DSCF4403.jpg
DSCF4404.jpg

Will keep you all posted on what happens :)

Last edited:
Aw the pawsome Archie - of course I can spare you some vibes!! :D xx

Sending lots and lots of vibes that you and the beautiful Nala fall madly in love.

:love:

Oh Archie of course we can send lots of vibes :love::love::love: You will make such a booootiful couple! :love:

xXx

hope their meeting goes well :D (you really won't have anough sofa room for archie and nala so i'll let you have my address so you can send me polly and tim:D)

Thanks Becky & Wendy :)

hope their meeting goes well :D (you really won't have anough sofa room for archie and nala so i'll let you have my address so you can send me polly and tim:D)

:shock::shock::shock: But Polly & Tim don't need a sofa they're that diddy ;) :lol:

How's about you send us Eric & Esme instead :p

Well I told Nala tonight that she had to be nice to Archie tomorrow (not to nice though;):lol::lol::lol:). I told her she has got to fall in love with him or she has to stop in this madhouse and live with Blade (she will definately fall in love with Archie if that is her other option:lol::lol:)

She really is a credit to Sam, she is so loving and you can tell she has had the attention too:D.

Well I am sooooooooooooo excited this morning!!! And so is our lonely man Archie :D

Setting off in about 2 hours - see you soon Kay :wave:

Good Luck Archie!!

Hope its love at first sight for them......theyre like peas in a pod though ,it would confuse me no end!:lol:

Back