• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new doe has dark orange wee

meggsian

New Kit
im really worried my new doe has really dark orange wee shes only 12 weeks , and shes only weeing tiny amounts im worried shes dehydrated should i take her to the vets ???:(

im really worried my new doe has really dark orange wee shes only 12 weeks , and shes only weeing tiny amounts im worried shes dehydrated should i take her to the vets ???:(

:wave:Try offering some cooled boiled water on a saucer and some wet spring greens but, the orange wee is diet related probably and nothing to worry about. Blood in the urine is a vet visit without question though.

thankyou , i checked it on kitchen roll and its not blood thankgod :) ive only had her a week so im hoping its because of the food change over but going to giv it a week and see how it goes , ill try the cooled boiled and the wet greens though though thankyou :)

thankyou , i checked it on kitchen roll and its not blood thankgod :) ive only had her a week so im hoping its because of the food change over but going to giv it a week and see how it goes , ill try the cooled boiled and the wet greens though though thankyou :)

As she is only 12 weeks old I'd be careful with feeding her greens if she is not used to much veg :)

Back