• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Jaspa the frenchie!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Who needs a new name! I was thinking maybe Jaffa? :lol:
She is a young frenchie girl!
She was taken in 2-3 weeks ago, but her fosterer couldn't get pictures until recently!

This is what her fosterer has to say about her:

A bit about Jaspa:

I would say she is the most laid back bunny in the world, she generally just likes to 'chill out' in her tray as the photo shows. She is very calm and nothing seems to bother her in the slightest-she is a gentle giant. She has quite happily let my cats sniff around her so seems like she would be fine with other animals and children. I think she could definately do with a bunny friend, she seems quite lonely and when she saw my rabbit for a minute (through bars) she was very interested and wanted to say hello. She definately needs a lot of space, although she's always been a house bunny when I let her out in the garden at the weekend she loved it-enough space to get a proper hop!!

In the photos she looks a bit greasy but that's due to the liquid paraffin for her waxy ears.

If you need any further information or photos please let me know (I've got lots more photos but she literally turned her back on me when I got the camera out). Hopefully a home can be found for her soon because as much as I LOVE having her here I think she would definately benefit from a Husbun.

JanesPics155.jpg

I am looking for a female to go with dave but as she is perfectly healthy we can't have her :cry: Gorgeous girl though :love:

awww she is gorgeous :love::love:

If mine dont like Mittens or vice - versa - she can be the next in line :D

Im sure she will put them in their place!!

She is already neutered and vacced so is ready for adoption ;)

If she bonds as easy as the fosterer thinks, she will be no problem at all!

Liz, I think that 5 year old bunny Taz is still looking or a home, if you have a space for her?

Her owner called up in tears saying she was moving house in 5 days :shock:
And could not take her with her :roll:

awwwww group of 5???? :lol:

Why suddenly realise with 5 days to go they cant take her grrrrr :evil: Poor girl!

she's gorgeous - and huge:shock: she sounds great - laid back - but i think she'd be a bit big for eric:?

Back