• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower the star!!

pinkreptile

Warren Scout
I sent pics of flower and her story to the rehoming section of pets at home as thats where she was rescued through, and the head of management in the rehoming centre replied to me!!... they have fallen in love with flower and her story and would like to use her pictures on the charity christmas cards to be sold instore!!

I am to send them a few high resolution piccies of my lil girl and thats that!... she will be available for all the world to see at christmas!! AAWWWW

My neighbour is a photographer so im going to grab him & then will share whatever he comes up with:love:

Oh cool! You are in Cheltenham too, awesome, I havent noticed that before!! Lets see some piccies :D

LOL I only joined last week :D ... will upload a few pics 2nite after the shoot :) ... shes just been having a daily run round the garden and jeez!! the wind is so strong!! x

Back