• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scrumpty Pumpkin!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Bit of a dark pic as I took it without the flash. But here is my poorly boy Scrumpie Jack about midnight last night on my sofa!

Scrumpie250210001.jpg

Another with the flash!
Scrumpie250210008.jpg

Last edited:
Awe he is gorgeous :love: Have I missed an update.. how is he doing did the 'masses' move and did they figure out what they were?

Awe he is gorgeous :love: Have I missed an update.. how is he doing did the 'masses' move and did they figure out what they were?

The masses didn't move they are still there. The vet didn't know what the best course of action would be and have left it up to me to decide. Probably a ultra sound. I was going to have a word with the oracle - Jack's Jane!

He was fine again up until last night and then he stopped eating again. I have managed to tempt him with parsley & carrot this morning. I can't help feel these 'masses' have something to do with it! :cry:

Back