• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

better form

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i've noticed this week that the buns have been in really good form and just wondering has anyone else noticed this too? is it spring thats creeping on them.

No!!! Spring always spells trouble and chasing in my house, the perils of having a foursome I guess, had to split them into two pairs last night so I could get some sleep!

No!!! Spring always spells trouble and chasing in my house, the perils of having a foursome I guess, had to split them into two pairs last night so I could get some sleep!

o dear thats not too good. well i have to say it seems to be helping petal as i was able to take down part of the partition and she's been no trouble might even take the rest down, but i'm sure having a foursome is a nightmare. hope they are better soon.

o dear thats not too good. well i have to say it seems to be helping petal as i was able to take down part of the partition and she's been no trouble might even take the rest down, but i'm sure having a foursome is a nightmare. hope they are better soon.

Well it is better than when I had a threesome :roll:

Funny thing is, when I let Gus and Sweetpea out of the cage this morning, Dinky (who has been causing the problem) was grooming Gus for a good 5 minutes, hopefully the "timeout" has made him see he loves Gus really :love:

Well it is better than when I had a threesome :roll:

Funny thing is, when I let Gus and Sweetpea out of the cage this morning, Dinky (who has been causing the problem) was grooming Gus for a good 5 minutes, hopefully the "timeout" has made him see he loves Gus really :love:

aw bless, they are such silly things. :love:

Back