• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tatts

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Ted seems to gather tatts around this time of the year no matter how much brushing i do i'll always go out one day to find a massive one. seems to be because some of her mane fur is dying as it pulls out easily. luckily she's very patient in letting me pull it out but i was just wondering how uncomfortable it is for her, i'm sure it's bound to pull on her skin like a pony tail would with me. just wondering does anyone else lionhead have this problem?

funny you should say that i normally dont have to brush kitty at all (she is a double maned lionhead we think) she plays in the mud and rain happily but this last week i have had to brush her daily and remove a few tangles and matts, she is very good mind but it unusual i htought prehaps because she is seeming to moult more?x

yeah deffo, cos ted's mane gets so thin in the summer, i thought i had missed it and felt really bad but i remembered i went through this last year with her too, ted's double maned too, must be because of that. phew glad it's not me was worrying in case i was a bad mummy. must be just starting to moult for the summer.

Back