• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bobby UD SHE IS BACK TO NORMAL :)

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Bobby is having her lady op today, I am feeling a bit sick to be honest:cry: she is binkying around with NO idea:cry:, Its for the best but going to be a LONG day:shock:

Last edited:
My little angel is back :love: She is very dopey and hasn't eaten yet:cry: Only been back half hour so letting her settle :) Op went well tho, I am a MESS been on tenterhooks all day

Still not eating just snoozing a lot and blinking.... is it normal that she is refusing food? Or should she perk up?? I am NEVER going through this again, I feel awful:cry:

Def going the rescue route from now on.... my poor girly

Last female I had done was about 10 years ago so cant give you any advise but hopefully someone will come along soon with words of wisdom.

Hope she is feeling better soon :wave:

Refusing food is normal, I would only be worried if she still isn't eating by the morning. Some are sleepy when they come home, just keep an eye on her. Do you know what time she had the op?

Make sure she has a bowl to drink from as they often prefer this after an op.

Awww hope she will be alright, I would say as it is major surgery she will be a bit off colour for some time. Hope she perks up later and at least has a nibble and drink x

Awwwh :love: Is Bobby ok now? Hopefully she'll be back to normal tomorrow. Sending lots of get well vibes for your baby girl xXx

She has drank some water and nibbled some flat leaf parsley, so am feelin more positive:love: God I love her so much, she keeps trying to follow me, so am lying in the enclosure she is licking my hand and then nodding off!! there again I am not much better. her op was at 1:)

Awwh sounds like shes doing well :) She'll soon be back to normal hun :) Its horrible when they get speyed, but once she gets a husbun it'll all be worth it :love:

xXx

:D:D She has drank quite a bit of water now, she won't go use the bowl though yet if I offer her the bottle, she will drink... she just has no energy she has beaten up the blanket a few times, "rearranging" the place:lol: so she still got that spunk:D Thank you so much guys for being there I can;t sleep so just watching her. just realised is 3 o'clock in the morning, she has eaten a teeny bit of hay about three small sprigs of parsley and a small bit of pear. I am going to the vet regardless in the morning to get some metacam, they are only a 5 quid taxi ride away and is bayitril the gut stimulant? we have had both on the bill. Am getting some critical care as well, (just in case). BUT I think she is goin to be okay and she still loves me.... :love:

Okay its morning and through the night have got her to eat three sprigs parsley a bit of hay and a bit of porridge in warm water, she is moving a bout a bit nore and seems comfy:roll: How on earth those of you with rescues do it:shock: I am frazzled

Back