• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does it mean to be 'dug' by a bunny?

Pie does this ALOT! Usually when im on the bed with her though. I just thought it was her being abit stupid and thinking Im the duvet! :roll::lol:
But I like the thought of it being grooming!

The only time I have seen one of the buns dig the other is when Rimmi has dug Winter because she is getting strokes off me and he isnt, lol!!

I usually find they do it when they need a wee and want to get away for that reason.

Yeah, ond of my other buns would do that but Winter runs up to me and then digs me..... if I turn to stroke her, she will let me for a few strokes and then run off.... she is so funny!!

Rimmi will dig me if I hav stopped feeding him and he doesnt want me to stop! Hes very tummy orientated.

Fiver does t to me if i ignore him :roll: so its more of "OI!! I AM THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION..HEELLLOOOOO!!!!" :roll:

ruby does it to get attention. if i am standing up she will headbutt my ankle then start digging my feet!

I've found that it's often associated with frustration about something. Ruby dug me today when she wanted to get off my lap because she could see Ralph happily freeranging on the floor!

Back