• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Trays

lottie_s

Warren Scout
Today I bought an underbed storage box and lid and its the best litter tray ever. i can put loads of hay in and George can fit in it. (hes a french lop). An added bonus is that he can also sleep in it and the contents dont spill over the sides like they did before. I was using a bob martin cat litter tray

:D

What does everyone else use?

hehe i just upgraded from a large cat litter tray to an underbed storage tray too, albeit it not a massive one - i was given it so i gratefully made use of it! tinks can stretch right out in it.. for now.. :roll::lol:

I use the biggest savic cat one (twice the size of my actual cat's one' inside the base of a Nero 4 cage. It's great, no mess at all!

Litter trays from Poundland - only a quid and as good as the ones from Tesco or PAH which are 3 times the price.

:DThe underbed storage box was £3.99 from poundstretcher or 3 for £8.99. I just got the one to try and im glad i did. Best £4 ever spent. Most useful to as there is no mess.

yeah i use one too - they are fab and plenty big enough for 2 buns

CIMG1573.jpg

I change it every day as they have their hay in it as well - I thoroughly clean it out every 2-3 days...

I have a huge storage box with a cover. The thing is on wheels it is that big. We keep the cover on. It is really tall. We cut a cave type hole in one end and another in the long side. I have a big size cat litter box at one end with Lone Star Bedding. She uses that as her toilet but loves to hide and sleep in the box. We call it the cave.

Do rabbits need their own separate litter trays? Or do they share?

They can share litter trays but I have 2 for my pair, one on each level of their crate. Sometimes they snuggle up together in the one, other times they use one each :)

Back