• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For VikkiVet

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Just so you know what your letting yourself in for.:love::love:

He is so nosey and friendly:love::love:. Nothing is safe when Kylo is about, he follows you everywhere and gets into everything:roll:. I have told him he needs to learn some manners and be on his best behaviour but I don't think he is listening to me.:oops:

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

OMG he's soooooooooooo goergeous!! and he has a spotty tummy!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

I can't wait til Sunday!!! He he he - Indi doesnt have manners either, especially when food is concerned, think they're going to be a terrible trio!!

Just bought him some new toys too :oops::oops:

Vikki, I'm really not sure Kylo is going to reach you on Sunday:lol::lol:

Kylo has broken my camera:evil: he pulled the shutter off it and then ran away with it.:(:roll:

Kylo is all packed(I'm not joking) and ready to go, we should be leaving here around 9:15 so Becky can get him to Steve for 11am. Then he'll be on his way to his new home. :love::love:

Hope your looking forward to meeting him Vikki ;)

HE'S HERE!!!!!

Awwwwwww he's so lovely! Sat and and ate hay in the crate when he arrived, now exploring the kitchen and his new tunnel. Had some carrot and spring greens, seems to have settled in already!

He didnt seem at all bothered by the journey, he trashed his carrier :lol: Threw most his hay out the carrier onto our back seat, dug his blanket up and sat on the newspaper :lol: He then just lay down most the way, not at all bothered :love: I gave him a cuddle before he left :oops: He really is a cheeky monkey! :lol:

Glad hes settling in well :love: xXx

HE'S HERE!!!!!

Awwwwwww he's so lovely! Sat and and ate hay in the crate when he arrived, now exploring the kitchen and his new tunnel. Had some carrot and spring greens, seems to have settled in already!

Yay!! So glad he made it safe and sound, even if he did manage to mess up Becky's car:oops: Sorry!!

Glad he's settling in already, although I'm not suprised as he is a very laid back bunny. As long as he has food he is happy. :love::love:

Yep, he's had dinner - spring greens, carrot and pellets. Thanks for all his yummy treats and toys. He had a munch on a willowstick and chased the ball around for a while.

He flopped out in the 3 way tunnel i bought him - shame it doesnt fit in the wendyhouse. He's now shut away outside - i really didnt want to put him out :oops::oops: But he was dead easy to catch and carry, such a sweetie.

Love his fuzzy face, bless him.

He has a lovely face, I love his little curly whiskers:love::love:

They all seem to love those sticks, even the ones that don't normally chew things, they are pear tree from my garden, although there isn't much tree left:oops::oops:

He is really good at being picked up and carried, he doesn't mind it in the slightest which made life alot easier when he got out of the run and went racing off around the garden:roll::roll:

He was such a good boy for the few hours he was here, taking everything in his stride :) He was happily munching hay and carrot in his carrier.

Vikki you are lucky he even got to you, he is just like my bridge bunny Archie :love:

Back