• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EveryBun- February 2010-Very Sad Update Post 20 :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
DannyandJessica.jpg

011.jpg

Picnikcollage.jpg

LibbyandMorse.jpg

BrianandBobbie.jpg

VictorandLyds.jpg

AislingMrBean.jpg

CerysandJake.jpg

ColonelColin.jpg

Elyse.jpg

EnyaandPatrick.jpg

DeclanandWilliam.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous Jane.

I do think that you should submit Esther and Michael's photo to Disapproving Rabbits - two disapprovers for the price of one.

Such beautiful buns and lovely photos. :love:

I keep meaning to ask you Jane, as your buns can see/smell each other do you get any squabbling between pairs? I can't imagine my boys not fighting with each other if they could see/smell other buns. I suppose yours are all used to it. I reaaly want to be brave and get another pair but am too much of a coward!!

I looked through the first post, and thought "she doesn't have that many rabbits, actually"...then realised there was a second post! :shock:

Such beautiful buns and lovely photos. :love:

I keep meaning to ask you Jane, as your buns can see/smell each other do you get any squabbling between pairs? I can't imagine my boys not fighting with each other if they could see/smell other buns. I suppose yours are all used to it. I reaaly want to be brave and get another pair but am too much of a coward!!

It's a case of getting them to know their neighbours !! :lol:

:love:Wow 41? They are ALL wonderful:love:

(Where do you make the pics?)

http://www.picnik.com/

Jane they are so lovely. Are they all paired up in the pairs they are in?

Yes :D

:love:Thanks so much for this thread Jane.:love:
So good to see the whole gang.
You seem able to really capture their personalities in your photos, its quite remarkable.

I am totally stunned and heartbroken to report the VERY sudden and completely unexpected demise of Maya this morning :cry: :cry:

Maya is the Magpie marked Bun in this photo

MayaandZac.jpg

:cry: :cry:

Back