• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirkby Fundraiser - Snugglesafe Covers

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Since Minilop1's thread about Snugglesafe covers, I have had a few people asking me to make covers for them, so I thought I would start a fundraising thread. :D

Along with the bunny quilts and chinchilla tunnels/hammocks that I make, I am also making Snugglesafe covers to help raise funds for Kirkby Pet Welfare.
The money raised from the sale of my fleecey stuff will help towards the vets bill for the queue of little lads who are waiting for their neutering op before they can be paired up and rehomed. :love:

The covers are £3 each or 2 for £5 (including postage). Out of this I just take the cost of the postage (which is 47p for up to two covers) and the rest of the money goes to Celia at Kirkby.

This is an example of my covers and below that is a pic showing the patterned fabric that I have. I also have plain fleece fabric in blue, pink, purple, lilac, brown, cream.

Please either post on this thread or pm me if you are interested. :D

Thanks
Tracy
x

Snugglesafecovers_LisaMinilop1.jpg

fabric.jpg

:wave: can i have the spotty one to go with the quilt i ordered please (the white background)....i am eagerly awaiting it - for Littlebun of course :oops:

:wave: can i have the spotty one to go with the quilt i ordered please (the white background)....i am eagerly awaiting it - for Littlebun of course :oops:

Thanks Claire. :D

Just getting my sewing machine out, so will get it done tonight and posted to you tomorrow.

Can these go in the microwave with the pad like the ones that come with them? (I always burn my fingers otherwise :oops:)
And can I order a rainbow stripy one? (bottom right in the picture of all the fabrics) :)

Can these go in the microwave with the pad like the ones that come with them? (I always burn my fingers otherwise :oops:)
And can I order a rainbow stripy one? (bottom right in the picture of all the fabrics) :)

I've never tried putting one of the covers actually in the microwave, but I will go now and give it a try.......I hope I don't regret this. :lol:

Have just put one on the pad and tried it in the microwave. Ours is 900w and I did it for 5 mins. I'm pleased to report that the fleece is microwavable. :D

Have just put one on the pad and tried it in the microwave. Ours is 900w and I did it for 5 mins. I'm pleased to report that the fleece is microwavable. :D

Ooh, that's great. Thanks! :D
Could you PM me your Paypal details?

Also, could I in fact order two? One with rainbow stripes and one spotted one :)

Singed eyebrows, anybody?

I have visions of you standing in the kitchen with smoke coming out of your ears...:lol:

Back