• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit have a stuffed toy buddy?

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Phelix 'adopted' one of Kians toys a while back now, he stole a small moo cow teddy from his room and brought it downstairs, and every day he gives it a full wash and sits all content with it on his blanket, then starts washing it again...and again....and again! :love: :love::love:

Yes, Rimmi had a little bunny toy that was meant to be a kitten toy which is a rabbit head on a soft ring type thing, they also have a Thumper (Disney) and a broccoli dude from P@H, they used to have Rhino from Bolt but they peed on him!! Hahahahahahaha. Rimmi also used to have my special rabbit teddy when he was alone but now he has Winter, lol!

yes rosie says she has mr.easter bun bun, mr.santa bear, mr.penguin, a pumpkin :shock: and my valentines bird :lol: hymmm what does she need next
she had mr.ribbit the frog but locks took him :lol:

My bunny, Billie, has 2 stuffed animals, that he humps. LOL.

He has a teddy bear and a marmot. He also cleans them.

Lynn

Um. Sort of. :oops: Jack had Edwina the fluffy stuffed bunny toy to, er, help him deal with urges. He was very sweet and would spend the evening grooming her inbetween amarous attentions though! Sometimes when he hops past her now he turns to give her a swift grooming before hopping on. I think he wants her to know he hasn't forgotten her and their time together, but he has other interests now, too.

bigs and carrie have a toy bunnie, he gets the blame for chewing the wall paper, chewing the bed etc

coco had a monkey..the humpy monkey...erm well gues shat he used it for!!!! then after he was neutered he had it until he had a girlfreind adn i slowly removed it! phew as its not so fun washing mokey.... lol

coco had a monkey..the humpy monkey...erm well gues shat he used it for!!!! then after he was neutered he had it until he had a girlfreind adn i slowly removed it! phew as its not so fun washing mokey.... lol

eww i know what you mean bigs had a chick wit ha squeaker he humped it ALOT till i washed it and it lost its squeak :oops:

No I tried Gizmo with one a fluffy hedgehog as big as him and he looked at me as if to say 'yeah what do you want me do' - sniffed it and then went off grooming himself, Ness is a bit of a chewer and I wouldn't risk it as she outside, I gave her a towel for the floor for days like today when it's raining so that when she runs in she dries her paws off and she was biting holes in it as I was drying her:lol: I have to hang it up when I'm finished or it would be in shreds so I daren't risk a soft toy I think it would be dessimated.:lol:

I've offered Charlie a few.
He walks up to them, snifs them, throws them out his way and then gets on with his day :roll:
He isn't a fan :lol:

Blues horse is like his best friend, he prefers to chill with it rather then Honey :roll:
Honey only cuddles upto hers if Blue won't let her cuddle upto his.
Bramble can't as he got really agressive if you moved it etc....and he humped it way to much and was getting abit sore down there :roll:

Indeed:D, POlo has a little white rabbit and a crocodile, and Bunnie had a black and white rabbit that was nearly as big as her which she use to groom and sleep next to, now she gone I sleep with it at night:cry:

No I tried Gizmo with one a fluffy hedgehog as big as him and he looked at me as if to say 'yeah what do you want me do' - sniffed it and then went off grooming himself, Ness is a bit of a chewer and I wouldn't risk it as she outside, I gave her a towel for the floor for days like today when it's raining so that when she runs in she dries her paws off and she was biting holes in it as I was drying her:lol: I have to hang it up when I'm finished or it would be in shreds so I daren't risk a soft toy I think it would be dessimated.:lol:

Tell Nessie Aunty Leanne is not impressed with her ripping up her mummy's towels! :no: :lol:

Im shocked at all the humping. :shock: Phe hasn't done that! Yet!

Bunny Clifton learned to love with a pretty toygirl but he 'overgroomed' her (pulled the stuffing out) so she had to go away :(
DSCF1256.jpg

Now he has found true love with Tippex Porkychicken :love::love:
bunnyctp2.jpg

Do your males still hump even though they are neutered?

Mine stopped altogether...and now it's just my female that does the mounting lol IS that normal?

Back