• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can a rescue help?

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Had this email today. I don't have the room and I'm worried this will get out of hand if someone doesn't help.

can you kindly help me to rehome baby rabbits.
I took in two rabbits as their owners were being rehoused into a flat.* I didnt realise that they were a boy and girl, and let them out together.* 4 weeks later I had a litter of 5.* Out of the five I have 3 boys that are in a cage together and are now 16 weeks old. just after mum had the babies i let her out with dad not thinking that they would mate again. I now have another 4.* They are 8 weeks old now.* I am not coping at all well and they need homes.* I have advertised and went to pet shops but no joy.* can you help please .

sorry i wish i could help but we are full aswell:cry: could you not go and take piccies of the babies and advertise them on here for the lady

Have you been to look at the rabbits, or are they in a different town?

If you can't do anything, can you not point the owner to this site so they can try and personally rehome their bunnies.

Back