• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Almost Bonded..UPDATE PAGE 2

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well have a very handsome but very stroppy boy here to bond..he has been a challenge :shock:
but I think I've cracked it!
please keep fingers crossed as this doe has been here a long time and deserves a home

Rolo and Columbine (Rolo is the black bun)

rolocolu.jpg

and another

rolocol.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe it!!:shock:
I had resigned myself to him coming home alone, I really had.
Jill, you are amazing and I am so happy.:D
Sorry, getting carried away. Fingers crossed, fingers crossed:oops:

Nicky, so pleased - they're looking great! Lets hope it continues! When are you hoping they'll be home? :) x

At present Rolo is still bullying her ..but bless her she is putting up with it
I don't want to send them out until he stops..if he does..he really is a very naughty lad

My bond between my two girls had to be stopped last night. One has some major aggression issues and needs to calm down! :(

There is time for your girl to calm down ,Emma, when her hormones settle. Rolo has major aggression issues and no hormones to blame.
Jill has been a real lion tamer (fingers crossed!)

There is time for your girl to calm down ,Emma, when her hormones settle. Rolo has major aggression issues and no hormones to blame.
Jill has been a real lion tamer (fingers crossed!)

I hope so, the cheeky little thing. She bit the back of my hand tonight :evil:

I really hope Rolo realises you're trying to do the best thing for him and gives in! Keep me posted! :) x

Well we have had lots of grooming:love::love:

so this pair can now go home..thank goodness Rolo decided Columbine was quite nice:D:D
Nicky I have pm'd you!

Back