• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scotish rabbit rescues

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have a friend looking for a rescue bunny but she is having a bit of difficulty finding any rescues in her area.

Are there any rescues near to Glasgow? She lives just west of Glasgow near the coast :?

Ooh ooh I live just west of Glasgow near the coast!!!!! She must be really near to me. It's difficult finding rabbit rescues around here actually. I know a couple of very responsible mini lop breeders, but not many rescues. I actually have the name of a woman in my town who rescues animals, sort of independently, who advertised as having bunnies recently, but I don't know much more than that. I can find out her details and pass them on to you if that would be of help.

There's also a cat and dog rescue near Helensburgh - I think they stick to cats and dogs exclusively but it might be worth giving them a ring just to check. Again, I will find out details and message you.

Ok, the centre I was thinking of is:
SSPCA Dunbartonshire & West Scotland Animal Rescue & Rehoming Centre
Milton, Dumbarton, G82 2UA
Tel: 03000 999 999
www.scottishspca.org/..dunbarton

The other lady I was thinking of is:
Allison Black at Inverclyde Animal Rescue on 637575 or 07866 384044.

Her contact number was in the local press - I wanted to make sure she makes her numbers public before I posted them, but they are listed in the Greenock Telegraph quite often. She definitely had bunnies just recently.

Back