• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why is he so insistent on doing this?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
I am worried about bertie feeling threatened or being uber lazy..hes doing the odd stray wee again......but only the odd one or two..BUT every floor covering i put down for him..even his fave coton woven rag rug..gets pooped and peed all over and he wont use it.
in his doggy bed hes peed all over the bedding..i put it down to the cats..he and salem are very very close and often sleep toghether on blankets in there or even on the settee for a quick cuddle. So why is he going all out when salem only sat on the rug for a few seconds!!?

sigh..i know..bunnies like soft things to pee on....but i worry..bertie likes sleeping on the cold hard lino floor.....and im owrried about him getting cold and his joints etc....

maybe its just his way of saying..im not sharing..get stuffed to the cats:oops::lol:

im still depressed but have a hugh fever so takes my mind off feeling suicidal! but for the last two days or so berties been very very sleepy hardly moved at all and only once got up on sofa for a hug. think buns know and dont like us ill....they hide it..we dont..or dont as well!!

is it why hes peeing where he is too?

me..im a threat?

Back