• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Bunnyaddict from Nala 1 MORE SLEEP

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Hi mummy,
this is me at Aunty Kay's:D. She keeps telling me that you are bringing my future husbun up to meet me on Saturday and his name is Archie. Kay keeps saying I am not to like him as she wants to keep me:lol::lol::lol::lol:

005-5.jpg

006-4.jpg

this is me checking that the parsley crate is definately empty
007-6.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I have just sat at my desk & gone awwwwwww squee beautiful girl :oops: :love: :love: :love:

Hello Nala sweetie - Archie can't wait to meet you on Saturday :D

Please tell Auntie Kay thank you so much for your piccies - they have made my day :D

Aunty Kay said that you were highly honoured as she doesn't do much photo taking:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys - have to say I know I'm biaised & I've not met Nala yet, but she is beautiful :love:

Aunty Kay said that you were highly honoured as she doesn't do much photo taking:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm very honoured Kay - thank you again for pics of beautiful Nala :D

God I'm going to be gutted if they don't fall in love :(

Although it will be like looking at a pair of twins if they do!!!! :shock: :love:

One more sleep and Nala & Archie will finally get to meet:D

Do I sound convincing that I am excited for them;):oops::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep you sound convincing Kay ;) :lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait & can see me not sleeping tonight!!

Hopefully this time tomorrow Archie & Nala will be in love :love: :love: :love:

Not to much hoping;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::no: That's naughty Kay!!!! :lol:

Only about 12 hours to go until I get up to see to the buns before we set off :oops: :lol:

God I'm like a big kid!!!! :shock::lol:

Although you may still get to keep Nala Kay if they don't hit it off :(

:lol:

Nala is just gorgeous :love: I'm surprised you are letting her go Kay :lol:

Trust me it is a good job it is Denise and I knew Nala was only a maybe for me if it doesn't work out with Archie otherwise she would never leave here as everyone knows:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back