• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting pair back together after spay

stampz

Warren Scout
Evening all,

Willow is off for her spay in the morning, and Weeto will be waiting anxiously at home for her while she is gone. Normally they both live outside together but have been brought into the living room while Willow recovers.

My question is what should I do with the pair once Willow is back? Is it ok to put them straight back together as long as I keep an eye on them, or should I keep them seperate for a few days but within sight/smell of each other?

They have been happily bonded for the past few months with no trouble at all...

I would prob put them together but not sure, i suppose you will just have to observe and make sure Weeto isnt too rough or licks her stitches etc - I would have thought it would have been good for them to be put back togther as it might make Willow happier and get her eating etc..

Good Luck for tomorrow

I'd be sending the male with the girlie if it was me. Or if for medical reasons I couldn't do that, which happened with one of our pairs :roll: They went back together as soon as she was home from the vets, but he was a very calm boy and spent his time looking after her

Back