• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your help needed for bunny pic! U/D Piccy found, thank you!

Hart

Young Bun
Edit:: Thank you so much for all your photos! I have chosen to use this one as reference as it is the perfect pose. Thank you so much Chipmunk_K!

Freesia11.jpg

Original Post:
(Hello! :wave:

I have a huuuge favour to ask of all my fellow bunny owners. I need a good reference photo of one of our lovely long eared friends for a drawing.
I would take one myself of mine but they never stay still long enough, or are asleep!

What I need is rather specific. I need a photo of the back of a bunny sat down, bum facing the camera. Bunny needs to be facing the side as if looking over it's shoulder too.

I've trawled over the internet looking for the right photo but can't find anything.

If anyone can help me I'd be most appreciative!
)

Last edited:
Aww! those are lovely! :love: He's a little hunched over but that wouldn't be a problem to alter in a drawing.

Ooh! Gorgeous little Rimmi. That top one is almost perfect!
Thank you both for the piccies, they're very helpful!

You can combine them all to get the right idea...... I thought it was worth a dig through the old photo bucket.... sorry about the last one, it looked more like his back in the thumbnail, lol!!

Back