• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun Admitted - Gassy Bloat UD He's Home

CazScho

Mama Doe
Little Peter (Bobby in my sig) didn't want his veggies for tea this evening and was stretching and looking very uncomfortable indeed. I took him to the wonderful vets we use, and he was admitted with gassy bloat :( and may need operating on later tonight.

If anyone can spare any vibes for the little man we would be most appreciative.

Last edited:
He's back home :D

Gill operated on him last night and he came through fine. He wasn't coping too well being at the vets as he's a lovely but very nervy little man and travel and change stress him so much, so I brought him home today and he's much better. He's eating fenugreek crunchies :roll: and is moving around a bit, although he still retreats to his 'ill' corner (he didn't have one until last night).

He's on Zantac and Baytril so hopefully we're on the right road with him. I'm lucky to have such a fab vet. Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts :wave: :)

He's back home :D

Gill operated on him last night and he came through fine. He wasn't coping too well being at the vets as he's a lovely but very nervy little man and travel and change stress him so much, so I brought him home today and he's much better. He's eating fenugreek crunchies :roll: and is moving around a bit, although he still retreats to his 'ill' corner (he didn't have one until last night).

He's on Zantac and Baytril so hopefully we're on the right road with him. I'm lucky to have such a fab vet. Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts :wave: :)

So glad he's ok :D

I think Gill is THE BEST! :wave: xxx

Back