• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post-vet trip grumps

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
I am being punished by a rather cross Biscuit right now for taking her to the vet. She has been sat on the stairs for 2 hours occasionally giving me daggers!

Badger came along and is happy as Larry!

Do you all feel this guilty after a vet trip?! :(

I am being punished by a rather cross Biscuit right now for taking her to the vet. She has been sat on the stairs for 2 hours occasionally giving me daggers!

Badger came along and is happy as Larry!

Do you all feel this guilty after a vet trip?! :(

Yep, just taken them for the first time today, they seemed so scared when they were in the carrier in the car. Got to go back next week for their myxi jabs

yup Alvin punished me today too... he ran straight into the carrier when we got home then jumped on top and ignored the sorry pellets i offered.. thankfully he forgot by the time i got home from work and i got buzzed :love::love::love:

oh yes! eric hates vet trips and boy, does he let me know about it for hours afterwards:roll: little :censored: usually goes on hunger strike to punish me i think.
esme isn't too bad afterwards, just grooms for hours.

oh dear - we have myxi jabs due soon:(

Back