• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

steve is changing his name......

hannah C

Alpha Buck
to houdini!

he got stuck behind the greenhouse today

it looks like hes somehow jumped on to the greenhouse roof, (3.5foot)then fallen down the back of it and got himself stuck.

went down the garden, opened the run gate and shouted him. no steve, so goes in and looks in hutch.....nope, no holes or chew marks anywhere thought someone had pinched him!!!!! just so happened to look behind the greenhouse and he was there! we has to unscrew part of the frame of the run to get to him. now the run has been rearranged to stop him jumping up there again.

luckily no broken bones, just a black bunny where he should be white, as he had tried to dig out. maybe a bit shocked but was eating fine at bedtime. only problen is i dont know how long he was there and i feel guilty!

i am not having a good week

he really is an escape artist. if theres a way out he has found and used it! dont know how i havent had a heat attack. he is hardly ever called by his real name he gets called distructa-bunny most of the time!
but i :love: him

I'm changing Tinkerbell's to Houdini as well, I watched as she opened the door to her dog pen this morning, and proudly hop out, she sat there and gave me the WHAT??? face... :lol::lol::lol:

Back